Traduire

Bags of garbage

The photos of bags of garbage on this blog do not magically appear. I fill the garbage bag up in 15 min. to an hour and take the bag to be picked up by the city. Most garbage comes from little bits everywhere that add up to one large bag when collected into a group. Photos height and width (March 26, 2024) now match original.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

September 2, 2012

four cylinder engine

I took the engine block out of cheval blanc rapids/whitehorse rapids woods on dolly/hand truck.

I mounted the dolly onto my bike to get the dolly to and from the woods.



This garbage has been bugging me since about 2009 when I first found it. No one is coming to help. If you got a problem you have to fix it yourself.



From point A to point B on the above map.
According to the time stamp on the photos, about a forty minute (duration of time) march.



I left it here in front of the hydroquebec transformer. It was gone shortly thereafter. Either a scrap metal collector took it for the money, or the city took it away.

No comments: